About Me

My photo
South-West of England, United Kingdom
I am a retired cartographer and have recently completed a degree course as a mature student reading History. My main hobby is narrow gauge railway modelling.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Our days at the Olympic Park

Over the next few days I will enter up on this Blog some of my experineces of being a 'wheelchair companion' at the Olympic Park.  I am going to endeavour to get word of the Sassy Spinners blog to both Boris and Seb.  Maybe then they will stop going on about how acceccisble the Park is and how easy it is for wheelchair users to get there and use the facilities.  Best to say that it doesn't come up to scratch to say the least.  But more of this to come.  Plus I'll write about my trip to the Croydon Trams, great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment