About Me

My photo
South-West of England, United Kingdom
I am a retired cartographer and have recently completed a degree course as a mature student reading History. My main hobby is narrow gauge railway modelling.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Visit to the Bristol Heart Institute

Yesterday we went to visit our dear neighbour Merve the Swerve in the BHI.  He has just had a triple heart bye-pass operation. Very strange but also exciting going back to the BHI after having spent 5 weeks there just over two years ago. 
Did I mention that I have ordered a new lathe, bigger and better than my present one.  Trouble is Mrs M will expect bigger and better items of woodcraft from me!!
Well done Argyle, a point against Crawley was good.  Just keep it up and the Club up.  Molly is still putting on weight after her op'.

No comments:

Post a Comment