About Me

My photo
South-West of England, United Kingdom
I am a retired cartographer and have recently completed a degree course as a mature student reading History. My main hobby is narrow gauge railway modelling.

Sunday 4 April 2010

People's Fears

Thought for the week formed from comments I made to my PAFC close friend. Bit strong with him, but that's what friendship's are meant to be about, aren't they. If you can't be honest in a long standing friendship, when can you be? My experince over the last year have shown me the importance of seeing the doc when you need to see him and not fearing the consequences. And then doing as the medical experts tell you. My late ex father-in-law died as a result of not seeing the doctor with a minor skin complaint. I'm not sure if it was male pride in his case or plain fear. So if your body is not working as normal, see the doc and do what they tell you. Don't put it off just because you've booked a holiday or summat. Besides, if you are aware of a medical condition and fail to tell the insurance company then your insurance may be invalidated.

On a brighter note good win for Argyle yesterday !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment