About Me

My photo
South-West of England, United Kingdom
I am a retired cartographer and have recently completed a degree course as a mature student reading History. My main hobby is narrow gauge railway modelling.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year

The calender new year has arrived and yet more money went up in bangs, flames and smoke.  Wonder if any of the people who went into debt to buy the fireworks gave any thought to the sweat shops in China where poor people are exploited just to make a few rich?  Doubt it.  Daft thing is the new year started on the 22 Dec .......


Escaped to my home county for the Christmas break where Mrs M and I had a really good non-Christmas and listened to our collection of 'Harry's Game' audio cd's.  Twas a bit wet and we did need to divert around  floods but the sea was fantastically wild on the 25th.  Gave Mrs M a pebble sculpture that I had turned out of three different woods.  (See photo)

So Argyle are in trouble again and now need a new manager.  Feel sorry for Fletcher but his way of playing was not getting the results the Club needs to get it's rebuilding going.  Who'd be a football manager!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment