About Me

My photo
South-West of England, United Kingdom
I am a retired cartographer and have recently completed a degree course as a mature student reading History. My main hobby is narrow gauge railway modelling.

Sunday 14 March 2010

6 months

Day of draws for both the Pilgrims and England. Keep fighting Argyle.

Last Thursday was 6 months anniversary of my heart quadruple by-pass surgery. Although thgey weren't to know the faulty genes were passed on to me via my father - died of heart failure - by my paternal grandfather - also died of heart problems. Problem with faulty genes is that often by the time you find out about them you have already passed them onto your children. So it is likely that my daughters - who I have no contact with - will not only have the faulty heart arteries but also the coeliac gene. That was passed down through my father's mother who was of Irish descent. Mind you she did the most lovely roast potatoes without fat(!). celave.

Made big decision - am going to totally rebuild model railway - Mitcheldean mark V will arise from the ashes of mark IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment